statcounter

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Manchu Lakshmi's 'Red Eye' On Bandhs


The recent spate of bandhs seems to have irked the darling daughter of Mohan Babu, Manchu Lakshmi Prasanna and she is expressing her displeasure openly.
Her question is ‘What is the benefit of these bandhs?’. One can recall how the Manchu family breathed fire on the Telangana agitators in the past.

She has reportedly conveyed her frustration by saying “I have lived outside the country for ten years. Even then, I didn’t face any difficulty. But now, in my country, in my own state, I am facing some serious difficulties. Please let me do my work or else the consequences will be severe.”

Already, the Manchu family has tasted the brunt of the T-seekers and revealing their anger in the same way. Wonder what will happen once the T-folks get a whiff of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment